The SATRO® 20 conference will be at the Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center located about one-half mile from the Perimeter Mall, containing 150 shops and restaurants.
The SATRO® conference room rate, for up to four persons per room, is $159 per night (book by March 21, 2018), plus 12% for state and local taxes and a state hotel fee of $5/night. This hotel room rate applies to up to four guests per room, and shall be available from April 11-15. Self-parking is $5/day. Contact information: 246 Perimeter Center Parkway NE, Atlanta, Georgia, 30346. Phone: 1-770-394-6500. Facsimile: 1-770-394-4338. You may also call 800-228-9290 and mention SATRO conference and the meeting dates, or click on refer to group code SATRO, or click on the following link: Book your group rate for SATRO Annual Conference.
The hotel is located off Interstate 285N, at exit 29, Ashford Dunwoody Road. After exiting, proceed north on Ashford Dunwoody Road, taking a left onto Hammond Drive. Then, at the second traffic light take a left onto Perimeter Center Parkway. The hotel is on the left, at 246 Perimeter Center Parkway NE.
Distance/Commuting Cost to and from Hotel:
- Distance from Hartsfield-Jackson Airport: approximately 30 miles
- Shuttle Charge (roundtrip): $35 via Atlanta Airport Shuttle
- Taxi Charge (one way): $66
- Time by taxi: 45 minutes
- Marta (one way) $2.50. From the airport take the North Springs train and get off at the Dunwoody Marta Station. The hotel is approximately two blocks south, on Perimeter Parkway
- If driving, exit the Hartsfield-Jackson Airport onto Hwy 75 North, to Hwy 85 north, then to Interstate 285 Northwest. Take exit 29 onto Ashford Dunwoody Road, heading north on Ashford Dunwoody Rd. Then take a left onto Hammond Drive, and at the second traffic light take a left onto Perimeter Center Parkway, where you will see the Marriott on your left.
Complimentary Hotel Transportation is provided within a two (2) mile radius of the hotel.